State/Province: Region Hovedstaden
Postal Code: 2970
Slået op: 10.09.2021
Full time / Capax Recruitment / Danmark
About Chr. Hansen
Chr. Hansen is a leading global company in the production of natural ingredients and solutions for food, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. Chr. Hansen has built up a leading market position within their niches and takes an active position on global issues in the form of food, health and productivity.
More specifically, Chr. Hansen develops and produces cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colours for a rich variety of food, pastry products, beverages, dietary supplements as well as animal feed and plant protection. Chr. Hansen’s product innovation is based on more than 30,000 microbial strains, and the key therefore lies within the “good bacteria”.
At Chr. Hansen you will become part of an organization with a flat organizational structure with good opportunities for internal development as well as a broad interface across the organization. Moreover, Chr. Hansen provides courses in order to make sure that the employees have all the necessary and relevant certifications.
As a Network Engineer you will be a part of the Network Team. Generally, the team handles the global operation of all network related services, as well as continued renewal and evaluation of platforms, designs and implementations.
Furthermore, you will be a part of an experienced team, where you – in collaboration with the other four employees in your team – will be responsible for troubleshooting Palo Alto firewalls globally.
Based in Hørsholm, North of Copenhagen, you will be part of a cohesive and international team of five experienced and open-minded employees, where collaboration and knowledge sharing are two factors which are prioritized and valued to a great extent.
As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for troubleshooting on Palo Alto firewalls globally, thus making sure that the firewall is up and running all the time.
Furthermore, your tasks will primarily include:
• Maintain and further develop our LAN, WAN, Wifi and Firewall solutions
• Create and maintain data-driven dashboards for monitoring
• Create and maintain wiki documentation, SOPs and design drawings to improve our processes and procedures
The other team members in the Network Team will be those in which you will collaborate with most of the time. Occasionally, you will also collaborate with colleagues from other departments in the organization.
As a Network Engineer it is a requirement that you have:
• Broad experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
• Broad knowledge of modern network technologies and platforms
• Minimum 5 years of experience within the field of network
It is an advantage, but not a requirement, if you have:
• Experience with Cisco ISE
• Experience Meraki MX and Wifi platforms, including 4G LTE
• Experience with Aruba Switches
• Experience with Cisco and Arista Switches layer 2 and 3
• A Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Administrator (PCNSA) certification or have equivalent Palo Alto skills (preferably version 10)
• Skills equivalent of CCNP level applied in Global Enterprise environment