Postal Code: 1900
Slået op: 21.01.2022
Senior Critical Technician
Full time / Capax Recruitment / Danmark
Responsible for the 24/7 Shift Tech Team. Planning and scheduling work tasks and staff members. Daily contact with DigiPlex Site Manager. Inspection, operation, and maintenance of all equipment associated with an assigned critical facility/data centre. Additional focus will be on risk identification, communication, and providing mitigation recommendations.
The work could be scheduled during 24/7 operation.
- Responsible for the onsite 24/7 shift team.
- Responsible for planning and reporting to the Customer
- Perform operational and preventive maintenance tasks on all M&E equipment as assigned.
- Respond and close service requests from customers within service level.
- Ensure all plant equipment operates in its most efficient condition.
- Participate in site specific process development.
- Assist management in energy savings initiatives through equipment operation and execution of energy saving projects.
- Provide assistance and support to vendor service teams while supervising their activities and ensuring they perform within strict safety and risk mitigating regulations.
- Perform daily rounds though out the entire facility to log readings, carry out visual inspections on all equipment, rooms and systems.
- Identify potential risks in an early stage, assess their impact and present them to management in a clear and understandable manner including probable causes and mitigation options.
- Assist management in the process of incident management as well as root cause analysis.
- Be the first response whenever an incident occurs, escalate according to established protocols and work on ground under the supervision and coordination of the emergency response team.
- Enforce the compliance of all the critical environment policies and standard operating procedures within their work environment and escalate any deviations to supervisor
- Face the Customer and can as a Team leader
- Follow CBRE CERM and Logbook Process.
- Follow the CBRE QHSE Policy and Process